These 5 Major Roads in Petaling Jaya Are Closed From Friday
Subscribe to our new Telegram channel for the latest updates on Covid-19 and other issues.
With Selangor recording over 1,000 positive Covid-19 cases, movement will be further restricted to contain the spread of the virus.
Beginning midnight on Friday (10th April), 5 major roads in Petaling Jaya will be closed following the Movement Control Order (MCO).
- Penchala Link towards Damansara slip road into Mutiara Damansara and Damansara Perdana
- Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP) slip road into Mutiara Damansara and Damansara Perdana.
- LDP slip road into Jalan PJU 8/8 Flora Damansara
- LDP exit to Jalan PJU 7/8
- Traffic light at Jalan PJU 8/1 Damansara Perdana slip road to Penchala Link and Kepong.
Bernama reports that Damansara Perdana remains connected to Penchala Link via Jalan PJU 7/9 Mutiara Damansara, and to Persiaran Surian via Jalan PJU 7/1 Mutiara Damansara.
A roadblock will also be added at Jalan PJU 7/1 Mutiara Damansara, alongside current roadblocks at kilometer 0.3 Lebuhraya SPRINT towards Damansara Toll Plaza and Pelangi Damansara, Persiaran Surian.
The road closures and road blocks are expected to be in place until the end of MCO on 14th April.
Let us know if youâ€™re affected by these road closures on TRPâ€™s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.