Subscribe to our new Telegram channel for the latest updates on Covid-19 and other issues.
In a bid to flatten the curve of Covid-19 cases in Malaysia, phase two of the Movement Control Order (MCO) comes with tighter restrictions until 14th April.
As movement is now limited to a 10 kilometre radius, Gombak now sees a closure of 9 roads in the district.
The roads which will be closed in phases are:
- Batu 20 on Jalan KL-Rawang
- Junction at Kampung Selayang Pandang from Jalan KL-Ipoh
- Selayang Baru main road
Aside from the road closure, New Straits Times reports that there will be additional roadblocks in the district to further restrict traffic in this crucial period.
The roadblock locations in Gombak are:
- 14-kilometre point along Jalan KL-Ipoh
- Before Rawang toll plaza, direction from Rawang to Sungai Buloh
- Before Gombak toll plaza, direction from Gombak to Bentong
- Jalan Desa Aman Puri
- Desa Jaya
Do your part in battling the pandemic by staying at home and avoiding non-essential travel. Stay safe, everyone!
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.