McD Kota Kemuning Temporarily Close After Mouse Found In Premise
Netizens claimed that the McDonald’s branch had many hygiene issues previously.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
The McDonald’s branch of Kota Kemuning, Selangor, was directed to close for two weeks.
The Ministry of Health (KKM) gave the order after a video showed a rat roaming the premise.
The video, shared on social media, showed the rat roaming at the premise counter.
Shocked by the incident, netizens continued to report the matter to the authorities, and the Ministry of Health has issued a notice to close the branch since Wednesday.
Rare mat. McD Kota Kemuning diarah tutup oleh KKM. First time dalam hidup tengok restoran fast food diarah tutup macam ni. pic.twitter.com/XH1YjGQ4Kn— Afiq Shari 🇲🇾 (@AfiqShari) February 8, 2023
In the meantime, another sharing on Twitter alleged that a cockroach was found inside an ice cream sold at McDonald’s.
However, the location of the branch has yet to be confirmed, as the video’s owner did not reveal further details.
Malam tadi punya.. 🤮 🤮🤮Freegift lipas.. Dh nk habis baru perasan sbb kt bwh. pic.twitter.com/nGoAySDRHf— Far 🕊 (@fffaaarrrrr) February 8, 2023
What Happens If A Rat Touches Your Food?
Food products exposed to filth, like rats, mice and other rodents, can make you or your family members sick.
When a rat or mouse walks through their droppings or urine and then walks through human food, the transfer of bacteria can contaminate the food.
It can make someone sick if they unknowingly eat contaminated food.
Mice have been known to spread the following diseases: Salmonella and Listeria – which lead to food poisoning and tummy bugs.
Express your thoughts on TRP’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.