Online shopping to the rescue.
It’s been almost a week since the Klang Valley and Sabah have been placed under the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO). After enjoying certain liberties under the new normal – like going to the malls and doing some domestic travelling – reverting to life under CMCO may come as a shock for some.
This time’s CMCO is a little different, with economic sectors being allowed to operate as usual and even dine-ins are allowed. However, it’s still safer to remain indoors as much as possible to minimise the chances of being exposed to the virus.
Lazada has also taken the initiative to make getting essential supplies during this time easier through a few measures:
- Setting up a Shop From Home page that allows Malaysians to find all the supplies they need conveniently on one page;
- Selected vendors are available to do 48-hour deliveries around the Klang Valley;
- Ensure all logistic staff are equipped with protective gear and undergo daily temperature checks;
- Disinfect warehouse facilities and equipments regularly; and
- Free rerouting service for existing orders in closed-off locations.
On top of hygiene essentials such as hand sanitisers and face masks, you can also find fresh vegetables from the popular Cameron Farmers, fresh seafood, as well as other groceries like cooking oil and canned food.
Like we’ve mentioned before, we’ve been through this and we can overcome it together again. Let’s all do our part and observe the standard operating procedures, shop safely, and stay home safely.
I have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate, gummy candy, and "Confucius says" jokes.