Subscribe to our new Telegram channel for the latest updates on Covid-19 and other issues.
Following Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassinâ€™s announcement to relax the Movement Control Order (MCO) from 4th May, the Health Ministry has released 9 guidelines for Malaysians to navigate the Conditional MCO (CMCO).
1. Practice a safe social distance of at least 1 metre
2. Frequently was your hands with water and soap, or use hand sanitizer
3. Use a face mask that covers your nose and mouth
4. Practice screening at the entrance of premises
5. Prioritise the protection of at-risk groups such as children, infants, the elderly and the disabled
6. Sick and symptomatic individuals are required to undergo a medical examination immediately
7. The number of passengers in public transport should take into account social distancing
8. Online transactions are encouraged
9. Report to the local Health Department immediately if you have any information on Covid-19 infection
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.