Oops! We could not locate your form.Click to close
Level 13A, Menara MBSB, Jalan Dungun,
Damansara Heights, 50490, Kuala Lumpur.
The Rakyat Post
Telephone: +60(3) 2011 7066
Address: Level 13A, Menara MBSB, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490, Kuala Lumpur.
The editorial team can be contacted at:
To contribute an image or article:
For advertising enquiries:
For all other enquiries:
To apply for a job at the Rakyat Post:
As we respect artist and content owner rights, it is The Rakyat Post’s policy to respond to alleged infringement notices within 48 hours.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the website, please notify our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your complaint to be valid, you must provide the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit The Rakyat Post to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
Please be sure to include responses to items 1-6 above in your email. If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights to the material, please seek legal advice before reporting the material to The Rakyat Post.
This “notice and take down” process is regulated by statute. There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege copyright infringement or report material to The Rakyat Post in bad faith.
Why advertise online at all?
According to a studies, almost 18 million Malaysians are online, spending an average of 20 hours connected every week. 1 in 3 Malaysians own a smartphone with Internet connectivity. More and more consumers are getting online, so why shouldn’t you?
Why advertise with us?
26 Jun 2017, 08:06AM
13 Jun 2017, 10:06PM
12 Jun 2017, 02:06PM
10 Jun 2017, 11:06AM
7 Jun 2017, 08:06PM