This is Ismail Sabri’s first time in Parliament as Prime Minister.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
Parliment today starts with the doa recitation, with the Speaker then announcing the Fourth Term of the Fourteenth Parliamentary Session 2021 and the arrival of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong.
It’s reported that the session will be held for 17 days, until 12 October.
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has announced that the government is pushing for reforms such as:
- The Anti-Party Jumping Bill will be tabled in Parliament.
- Implementation of Vote18 in the near future. Thus, a Constitutional Amendment Bill will be tabled.
- Amendment of the Federal Constitution to limit the term of office of the Prime Minister to 10 years.
- The balance of membership of the Parliamentary Select Committee involves Government MPs and Opposition MPs.
- Every Bill including the Supply Bill tabled in Parliament will be negotiated and agreed upon jointly.
- Opposition party members will be involved in the National Rehabilitation Council (MPN) to provide views and suggestions for improvement.
- The Leader of the Opposition will be given remuneration and facilities equivalent to that of a minister.
KENYATAAN MEDIA:— KPDNHEP (@kpdnhep) September 10, 2021
YAB PERDANA MENTERI
TRANSFORMASI PARLIMEN DAN PENTADBIRAN KERAJAAN pic.twitter.com/TKPZr3IXPW
Unkempt in both stories and appearance, Hakim loves tech but tech left him on read, previously he used to write about tall buildings and unoccupied spaces that he can't afford, and legend has it that he still can't afford it to this day