Walk-in facilities limited to 13 PPVs as numbers of walk-ins drop.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
People in the Klang Valley have been the envy of the rest of Malaysia when walk-in vaccinations were made available for those who live in the area on 2 August.
However, according to the COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force (CITF), 10 days later, the number of walk-ins had dropped so significantly that they had to change some regulations to fit current needs.
Walk-in Vaccination Limited To 13 Vaccination Centres (PPVs)
All Malaysian citizens in the Klang Valley may still walk-in to a PPV to get their vaccination, however, their options are now limited to 13 PPVs.
Starting 23 August
- KL Convention Centre (KLCC) – HCO F, G, and H.
- Axiata Arena Bukit Jalil – A, B.
- Ideal Convention Centre (IDCC), Shah Alam – HCO B.
- Bangi Avenue Convention Centre (BACC).
- Hotel Wyndham Acmar Klang.
- Dewan Sivik MBPJ, Petaling Jaya.
- Stadium Tertutup Kuala Selangor.
- Dewan Seri Bernam, Sabak Bernam.
- Dewan Kompleks Sukan Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Langat.
Starting 25 August
- Le Pavilion Gamuda Garden, Gombak.
- Bukit Beruntung Golf Resort.
Starting 26 August
- Galaxy Mall Ampang.
- Universiti Multimedia, Cyberjaya.
Those who missed their vaccination’s second dose may go to any of the nearest PPV listed. If the PPV does not have the same vaccine as their first dose, they will be referred to another PPV.
Walk-in is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. Individuals may be asked to return the next day if the vaccination supply for the day is fully used.
For The Non-Malaysian Citizen In Klang Valley
Walk-in vaccination at PPV Stadium National Bukit Jalil for non-Malaysian citizens will be replaced with an appointment based method.
Those who have not yet registered with the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme (PICK) may do so via the MySejahtera app or call 1800-888-828 or go to www.vaksincovid.gov.my.
MAKLUMAN: Vaksinasi walk-in selepas 22 Ogos di Lembah Klang. pic.twitter.com/XdUDIP4tz2— Vaksin COVID-19 🇲🇾 (@JKJAVMY) August 22, 2021