The King is expected to hold multiple sessions with different parties throughout the day.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
Bera Member of Parliament, Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob reportedly managed to collect the highest number of Statutory Declarations (SD) with 114 votes, putting him in pole position to become the 9th Prime Minister of Malaysia.
UMNO Secretary General, Datuk Seri Ahmad Maslan confirmed to Utusan that all the members who are behind him will be called to Istana Negara starting at 10am.
Here are the times for each party, according to Astro Awani:
- First group: (10 am) – 24 Members of Parliament including Datuk Seri Fadillah Yusof (Petra Jaya), Datuk Seri Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar (Santubong) and Yamani Hafez Musa (Sipitang).
- Second group: (11:10 am) – 25 MPs including Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin (Pagoh), Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali (Gombak) and Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak (Pekan).
- Third group: (2 pm) – 25 MPs including Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi (Bagan Datuk), Datuk Seri Rina Harun (Titiwangsa) and Datuk Seri Hamzah Zainuddin (Larut).
- Fourth group: (3:10 pm) – 22 MPs.
- Fifth group: (4:20 pm) – 18 Members of Parliament were led by Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang (Marang).
Saya telah terima undangan drpd SU #DewanRakyat utk menghadap KDYMM SPB YDP #Agong hari ini 19/8/21 di #IstanaNegara— Ahmad b Maslan (@ahmadmaslan) August 18, 2021
Ini bagi mengesahkan sokongan SD saya terhadap DS @IsmailSabri60 sbg calon #PerdanaMenteri
MP #UMNO #BN #GPS #PAS #PPBM & MP2 yg sokong DS Ismail juga diundang pic.twitter.com/KAxBbpeVdx
Unkempt in both stories and appearance, Hakim loves tech but tech left him on read, previously he used to write about tall buildings and unoccupied spaces that he can't afford, and legend has it that he still can't afford it to this day