These Are The New CMCO Roadblocks Added At Petaling Jaya
Petaling Jaya District Police also assured that no roads have been closed.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
Three new roadblocks have been set up at various Petaling Jaya entry and exit points, announced the Petaling Jaya District Police.
In a statement, the police explained that the decision was made due to the formidable Covid-19 infections that seem to show no sign of slowing down.
These are the new roadblocks in Petaling Jaya
- Subang Toll – entry and exit to Petaling Jaya
- Sungai Buloh Toll – entry and exit to Petaling Jaya
- Damansara Toll – entry and exit to Petaling Jaya
The police also warned that those who are stopped at the roadblocks must slow down and show their permission letters for cross district movements, and adhere to the vehicle passenger limit.
Currently, only two passengers from the same household are allowed in one vehicle. Police permission is required if more than two people need to travel in the same vehicle to get to their workplace.
Klang Valley CMCO roadblocks that are still in place
Roadblocks in Kuala Lumpur:
- Jalan Duta toll plaza
- Sungai Besi toll plaza
- Jalan Syed Putra
- Jalan Genting Klang
- Alam Damai Cheras
- Middle Ring Road 2
- Jalan Sultan Ismail, in front of Sungai Wang Plaza
- Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
- Jalan Ampang
Roadblocks in Putrajaya:
- Lebuh Sentosa near the National Cancer Institute towards Maju Expressway (MEX)
- Persiaran Selatan towards Dengkil
- Persiaran Utara, second exit to Kajang
- Persiaran Utara, third exit to Puchong
Roadblocks in Selangor:
- Serdang towards Equine Park
- LDP Puchong to Sunway
- Sunway to LDP Puchong
- Hicom junction near Persiaran Kuala Selangor, towards Shah Alam
- Setia Alam toll plaza exit towards Subang
- Bukit Jelutong NKVE toll into Shah Alam
- Kota Damansara towards Sungai Buloh
- Bandar Kinrara BK5
Share your thoughts with us on TRP’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.