Subscribe to our new Telegram channel for the latest updates on Covid-19 and other issues.
Six major roads in Petaling Jaya are now open following the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) that came into effect on Monday (4th May).
Bernama reports Petaling Jaya district police chief, ACP Nik Ezanee Mohd Faisal stating that the roads will be open for public use from 5th May onwards.
These 6 roads in PJ are:
- Jalan PJS 5/46, Gasing Indah
- Jalan Persiaran Mahogani (Section 9)
- Jalan Persiaran Jati (Section 8)
- Jalan Persiaran Sungai Buloh (TSB) in Kota Damansara
- PJU8/1 traffic light
- Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP) exit to Mutiara Damansara
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.