Subscribe to our new Telegram channel for the latest updates on Covid-19 and other issues.
The Enhanced Movement Control Order (MCO) for two locations in Hulu Langat will be extended for another two more weeks until 5 May.
These are the Madrasah An-Nabbawiyah and a house in Batu 23, Sungai Lui.
Previously, the EMCO for both places was extended until 28 April while the rest of Sungai Lui, comprised of 7 villages in Sungai Lui ended on 13 April.
Since March 27, 7 locations have been declared as EMCOs throughout the country to enable tracing for Covid-19 cases after a high number of cases were found in these areas.
These are the 6 other locations with their EMCO duration:
- Kampung Dato’ Ibrahim Majid and Bandar Baharu Dato’ Ibrahim Majid in Simpang Renggam, Johor (March 27 – 28 April)
- Masjid India Area, Kuala Lumpur (14 April – 28 April)
- Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion (7 April – 28 April)
- Menara City One (31 March – 28 April)
- Selayang Baru, Gombak (25 April – 3 May)
- KL Wholesale Market and Pusat Bandar Utara (20 April – 3 May)
Unkempt in both stories and appearance, Hakim loves tech but tech left him on read, previously he used to write about tall buildings and unoccupied spaces that he can't afford, and legend has it that he still can't afford it to this day