Subscribe to our new Telegram channel for the latest updates on Covid-19 and other issues.
During the third phase of the Movement Control Order (MCO), the government has announced 15 essential services that will be allowed to operate during the two week period.
It was mentioned in the latest Federal Gazette under the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases (Measures within Infected Local Areas) (No. 3) Regulations 2020.
Below are the 15 essential services:
- Healthcare and dietary supplements
- Defense and security
- Solid waste management, public cleaning and sewerage
- Transportation either via land, sea or air
- Ports, docks and airport services and operations including stevedoring, lighterage, cargo handling and pilotage, and storing or bulking of commodities.
- Communications and internet
- Banking and finance
- Production, refining, storage, supply and distribution of fuel and lubricants
- Hotels and accommodations
- Any service, work or industry as may be specified by the Minister after consulting with the governing authorities that regulate the service, work or industry
- Logistics limited to service provisions
As a measure to flatten the infection curve, the government decided to extend the MCO to another two weeks from 14 April to 28 April.
During the second phase of the MCO tighter restrictions were imposed as only 10 essential services were allowed to operate between 1 April to 14 April.
Unkempt in both stories and appearance, Hakim loves tech but tech left him on read, previously he used to write about tall buildings and unoccupied spaces that he can't afford, and legend has it that he still can't afford it to this day