Roger Amandus is a 21-year-old of Lotud origin.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
The Mister International competition returns this year after a four-year absence.
This year’s edition is happening in Manila, Philippines, from October 22 to October 30.
Various countries sent representatives to compete for the 2022 Mister International title, including Malaysia.
According to IDN Times, Malaysia will be represented by Roger Hugo Amandus, winner of the 2022 Mister International Malaysia.
Roger is from East Malaysia. The 21-year-old once disclosed that he is of Lotud descent, an indigenous ethnic tribe native to Sabah, Borneo. Lotud is a subgroup of the Kadazan-Dusun ethnic group.
1. Roger Hugo Amandus was crowned 2022 Mister International Malaysia.
2. The win automatically qualifies him to represent Malaysia in the 2022 Mister International competition.
3. Roger is not new in the world of male pageantry. Previously, he had participated in a number of similar events.
4. Roger won the national 2022 Mister Cultural Ambassador – Pantai Manis and 2019 Mister Kaamatan Membakut.
5. The 186-cm-tall gentleman is also a young entrepreneur who is presently working for a start-up.
6. Not only that, Roger has also been in the modeling world for a long time and has been a runway and photo shoot model
7. He even won the 2019 Top Model Champion and Best Model Buvazoi Tavantang contests. Wow, that’s really cool, isn’t it!
8. Thanks to his hard work and ability, Roger is trusted to be a brand ambassador for a number of products.
Looks like Roger Hugo is one of the candidates to watch this year.
Will his outstanding performance be enough to earn him the 2022 Mister International title?