If you’ve lost or damaged your examination certificates, you can apply for a copy to be sent to your home for a fee.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
There are various reasons why we’ll lose our school certificates such as Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Certificate no matter how safe we keep them. Some of us could have lost our certificates during the flood.
Fortunately, there’s a convenient way to get back a copy of the certificates and it just requires a few clicks online. You don’t need to drive all the way to the Education Ministry and join the queue there.
Getting your SPM certificate
Here’s how to get your SPM certificate online:
- Head over to Education Ministry’s website
- Register with your email
- After registration, login and click on ‘Salinan Keputusan’
- Click on ‘+’ on the top right corner (beside the word ‘Salinan Keputusan’)
- Choose which exam certificate you’re looking for
- Select your exam year
- Choose self-pickup or delivery via post
Please note that there’ll be a charge to get your academic certificate.
Kalau hilang sijil exam, tak payah susah susah nak pegi beratur dekat pejabat dah.— AS (@anisssurayaaa) April 14, 2022
Sebab sekarang dah boleh dapat salinan baru melalui online je!
CARA NAK DAPATKAN SEMUA JENIS SALINAN SIJIL EXAM SECARA ONLINE 👇 pic.twitter.com/DYcYECLiSF
Getting your STPM certificate
If you’ve lost your Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) certificate, you can get a copy of it from the Malaysian Examinations Council (MPM).
Here’s how to do it:
- Head over to Malaysian Examinations Council website
- Look for ‘Online – STPM Certificate Copy Application’
- Enter your IC Number and phone number
- Your exam dates will pop up. Click ‘Teruskan’
- Fill in your details and payment details
- Select self-pickup or delivery via post
- Make an online payment
Getting your MUET results slip
If you lost your Malaysian University English Test (MUET) results slip, you can’t apply for a copy online. Unfortunately, you’ll have to download and fill out a form manually.
Here’s how to get a copy of your MUET results slip via mail:
- Head over to ‘Loss of the Results Slip’
- Download the form
- Fill in the details
- Mail the form to MPM together with a payment of RM20 (for the first application), RM30 (second application) or RM50 (third application).
- Payment must be made via Postal, Money Order or Bank Draft in the name of the Chief Executive of MPM with a copy of your Identity Card (IC), a self-addressed envelope, an RM2 stamp and a State Registration post bar code valued at RM2.20.
A second way to get your MUET results slip is to head over to MPM and pay on the spot. The results slip should be issued within half an hour after the application is received.
Hopefully, these steps will be able to help some of you to recover your lost or damaged certificates.
It’s important to keep your academic certificates safe and in good condition in case you need them for job applications.