Think you got what it takes for the Hot Wheels Challenge? Hereâ€™s 5 things you need to know
Attention racers, thereâ€™s a new challenge in town to light your fire!
A challenge that pushes your creativity to the limitâ€¦
A challenge that wants you to experiment as wackily as Bill Nye The Science Guyâ€¦
A challenge that will give you the confidence of someone who thinks they can take on every spicy challenge everâ€¦
A challenge where mom and kid get to go all outâ€¦
Weâ€™re talking about the Hot Wheels Challenge Accepted Championship (Southeast Asia) 2019!
Yes, the epic challenge returns once again for mom and kids who embark on a mission to overcome obstacles in a daring Hot Wheels race.
Think you have the Hot Wheels challenger spirit? Hereâ€™s what you need to know.
1. Teams will compete in two categories:
- JR : Mom + Child (5-8 years old)
- SR : Mom + Child (9-12 years old)
2. To participate, make a minimum RM50 worth purchase of Hot Wheels products.
3. Qualifying rounds are currently underway.
The Malaysian battles are at the following locations:
- Toys â€˜Râ€™ Us Mid Valley
- Toys â€˜Râ€™ Us Sunway Pyramid
- Aeon Mid Valley
- Aeon Shah Alam
- Toys â€˜Râ€™ Us Tebrau City
- Isetan KLCC
- Parkson Sunway Velocity
- Toys â€˜Râ€™ Us IOI City Mall
- Isetan One Utama
You can check with the stores above on the dates of the Hot Wheels Challenge rounds.
4. Top 10 winners from each group will compete in the National Finals.
In the end, only the best of the best will emerge victorious at the National Finals at IOI City Mall Putrajaya on 28th September 2019.
5. National winners get to represent Malaysia at the SEA Finals in Philippines!
Those imbibed with the Hot Wheels challenger spirit compete across 5 countries to claim their prize at the Southeast Asia Finals in Manila, Philippines.
The national champs will get a sneak peek at the yet-to-be-released HWiD the â€œHot Wheels Smart Trackâ€ at the SEA finals, and be amongst the first in Southeast Asia to experience the thrilling track.
Thatâ€™s not all, the spirited victors will also meet a Hot Wheels designer from the US, Brendon Vetuskey.
Are you ready to accept the Hot Wheels challenge, champs?
Get your winning racer and Ready, Set, Go!
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.