i-Citra payment will use the savings in Akaun 2 first. If it is insufficient, savings in Akaun 1 will be used.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
The EPF i-Citra initiative was announced by Prime Minister Tan Sri Mahiaddin Md Yasin as a part of the Rakyat Protection and Economic Recovery Package (PEMULIH).
i-Citra withdrawal was introduced to provide additional financial assistance to EPF members who are affected by the EMCO.
Those who are eligible for i-Citra are:
- EPF members below 55 years-old.
- Including non-citizen and permanent residents.
- Has at least RM150 in EPF savings as of the date of application.
Members of the civil service can also apply for i-Citra.
However, they are likely to face the risk of using government shares that need to be returned to the government in the future.
The i-Citra official website went live at 11:30pm last night (11 July).
i-Citra applications open three days early starting today (12 July)
For your convenience, we have included the user guide for your reference.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for i-Citra:
- Go to icitra.kwsp.gov.my and choose PERMOHONAN (apply).
- FIll in your MyKad/MyPR number and your phone number.
- Click TERUSKAN (next) and confirm your identity using the OTP (one time password) number or security question.
- Pick the AMAUN PILIHAN PENGELUARAN (amount of withdrawal):
- Click the top option to apply for the maximum RM5,000.
- Click the bottom option to apply for amounts less than RM5,000.
- Click TERUSKAN (next).
- Fill in the Applicant Information, Payment Information, and survey forms. Click TERUSKAN (next).
- Make sure all the information is correct before marking the check box and click HANTAR (send).
- All done.
- The payment amount is rounded down to the nearest ten.
- Withdrawal fees will not affect the i-Sinar monthly payment.
For more information, visit the i-Citra frequently asked questions website.