She said that it was for fun.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
Some things are not meant to be on camera, such as this instagram user who decided that it was okay to record a video of her infant inhaling a vaping device.
Posted by user @eykasweet_ on Instagram, the roughly one-minute video showed a baby being given a vaping device, which caused the child to cough almost immediately.
It caught the attention of netizens and the user has issued a response, saying that the video was posted for fun and she didn’t expect backlash from the public.
She also said in the same response that the baby is still breastfeeding in case anything bad were to happen to her.
She also posted another story lamenting the issue, saying that she has been harassed for her actions on multiple platforms.
Although the user apologised on her subsequent Instagram story, she still stands with the excuse of video being just for fun and saw nothing wrong with what she did, saying that if she really wanted to kill her kid, she would’ve done that a long time ago.
You can watch the video here, which was uploaded by Facebook page Info Roadblock JPJ/Polis.
It’s not meant for children
Although it might seem like a no-brainer, but vaping or smoking e-cigarettes is unsafe for kids, teens, and young adults as it contains nicotine.
According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nicotine is highly addictive and can harm adolescent brain development, which continues into the early to mid-20s.
The association also said that people who use e-cigarettes during an early age may be more likely to smoke cigarettes in the future.
Unkempt in both stories and appearance, Hakim loves tech but tech left him on read, previously he used to write about tall buildings and unoccupied spaces that he can't afford, and legend has it that he still can't afford it to this day