Cross border travel is allowed between 7 till 20 December 2020.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
Great news for those looking to Cuti-Cuti Malaysia after the extended quarantine, because throughout the month of December, Hotel Seri Malaysia will be offering accommodations for as low as RM1.
For the price of RM188 per-room, holidaymakers would get to enjoy their second night at any of the hotel’s nationwide branches, for only RM1.
The package would also include free breakfast for two people and a 20% discount for meals and beverages you have there.
For more information, you can visit the hotel’s official website, HERE, call them at 03-2299 777 or via email at email@example.com.
Reservations can also be made through firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting any of the following outlets;
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Bagan Lalang, Selangor: 03-3141 2918
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan: 06-6476070
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Melaka: 06-232 8460
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Kuala Terengganu: 09-623 6454
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Lawas, Sarawak: 085-283 200
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Penang: 04-642 9452
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Kepala Batas, Penang: 04-575 6700
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Ipoh, Perak: 05-241 2936
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Taiping, Perak: 05-806 9502
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Alor Setar, Kedah: 04-730 8737
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Sungai Petani, Kedah: 04-423 4060
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Johor Bahru: 07-221 1002
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Mersing, Johor: 07-799 1876
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Kuantan, Pahang: 09-513 6666
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Rompin, Pahang : 09-413 2723
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Temerloh, Pahang: 09-296 5788
Cross border travel allowed from 7 December onwards
The government agreed to allow inter-district and interstate travel between Conditional Movement Control (CMCO) and Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) areas from 7 till 20 December 2020.
However travel is still restricted in and between Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) locations.
Travelling Malaysians are advised to abide by Covid-19 standard operating procedures (SOP) and guidelines.
Typing out trending issues and walking the fine line between deep and dumb.