The Ministry needs more manpower.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
The Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) is calling upon more non-MOH medical and health volunteers to help out with the third Covid-19 wave.
In a Facebook post, Director-General Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said, MOH is looking for more volunteers for the positions of:
- Medical Doctor
- Microbiological Science Officer
- Environmental Health Officer
- Assistant Medical Officer
- Assistant Environmental Health Officer
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Public Health Assistant
He also listed down the scope of volunteer work:
- Temperature / symptom screening at health facilities / international point of entries / quarantine stations.
- COVID-19 contact / sampling investigation in the field.
- Care / treatment of patients in the hospital.
If you want to volunteer, make sure you fit the following criteria:
- Registered with a professional body that regulates the applicant’s practice; (for related)
- Healthy and physically and mentally fit
- Willing to work in locations where needed.
- No close contact history with COVID-19 case within 14 days.
Unkempt in both stories and appearance, Hakim loves tech but tech left him on read, previously he used to write about tall buildings and unoccupied spaces that he canâ€™t afford, and legend has it that he still canâ€™t afford it to this day