Three roadblocks were removed after one day of CMCO due to traffic congestion.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
As the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) began on 14 October in Klang Valley, several roadblocks have been set up around Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
Here’s the list of police roadblocks that Klang Valley residents can expect to encounter during the two-week period.
Roadblocks in Kuala Lumpur:
- Jalan Duta toll plaza
- Sungai Besi toll plazas
- Jalan Syed Putra
- Jalan Genting Klang
- Alam Damai Cheras
- Middle Ring Road 2
- Jalan Sultan Ismail, in front of Sungai Wang Plaza
- Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
- Jalan Ampang
Roadblocks in Putrajaya:
- Lebuh Sentosa near the National Cancer Institute towards Maju Expressway (MEX)
- Persiaran Selatan towards Dengkil
- Persiaran Utara, second exit to Kajang
- Persiaran Utara, third exit to Puchong
Roadblocks in Selangor:
- Serdang towards Equine Park
- LDP Puchong to Sunway
- Sunway to LDP Puchong
- Hicom junction near Persiaran Kuala Selangor, towards Shah Alam
- Setia Alam toll plaza exit towards Subang
- Bukit Jelutong NKVE toll into Shah Alam
- Kota Damansara towards Sungai Buloh
- Bandar Kinrara BK5
Roadblocks that have been removed
After one day of the CMCO, some roadblocks have also been removed for the public’s convenience.
In Kota Damansara, three roads have been reopened:
- Jalan Persiaran Mahogani, Seksyen 9
- Jalan Persiaran Jati, Seksyen 8
- Jalan Persiaran Sungai Buloh
Petaling Jaya District Police chief ACP Nik Ezanee Mohd Faisal said that this was to avoid traffic congestion, as well as to rearrange the movement of front liners for roadblock duties.
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.