Subscribe to our new Telegram channel for the latest updates on Covid-19 and other issues.
Major examinations for this year’s schooling session have been rescheduled to later dates in 2020 and 2021.
According to Bernama, the Education Ministry states that this was done to ensure that students have enough time to learn and prepare to sit for their examinations.
These are the new dates for the major examinations:
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) – 6th Jan to 9th Feb 2021
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) – 12th -18th Aug 2020 (Semester 2), 1st – 9th March (Semester 3) 2021, 22- 25 Feb 2021 (Semester 1, 2021 cohort)
- SPM Ulangan (SPMU) – 23-30th June
- Sijil Vokasional Malaysia (SVM) – 3-14 Aug & 28th Sept- 9th Oct 2020 (Session 1) 18-29 Jan & 17-28 May 2021 (Session 2).
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) – 17-25 Feb 2021
- International Language Achievement Test – 4th Feb 2021
- Mata Pelajaran Aliran Kemahiran (MPAK) – 18th Nov 2020
Earlier this year, it was announced that the Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) and Pentaksiran Tingkatan Tiga (PT3) examinations were cancelled.
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.