The number of COVID-19 fatalities reached 17 today as a 66-year-old man was announced as the latest casualty of the coronavirus.
Ministry of Health General Director Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said the man had a history of chronic illnesses and showed symptoms a week before he was admitted to the Sultanah Fatimah Hospital on March 20.
Dr Noor Hisham said the man was in critical condition when he arrived at the emergency ward and required breathing assistance on the same day.
It was confirmed on March 21 that he was positive of the coronavirus and Dr Noor Hisham said that authorities are currently investigating the source of infection.
According to statistics by the Ministry, more than 1,600 cases have been reported as of 10 am, March 25.
Unkempt in both stories and appearance, Hakim loves tech but tech left him on read, previously he used to write about tall buildings and unoccupied spaces that he canâ€™t afford, and legend has it that he still canâ€™t afford it to this day