Who says that you can’t drink, have a good time, and be responsible?
Carlsberg wants you to have a really good time and stay safe, which is why they are rolling out free rides to and from all participating Carlsberg outlets for the entire month of October!
They have partnered up with Grab and Riding Pink (a women-only ride service) to provide a safe, hassle-free journey to celebrate Oktoberfest.
Riders can use the code CELEBRATERESPONSIBLY on both apps to redeem RM20 off each ride between 5pm and 1am daily until 2 November 2019 or while rides last.
The legal blood alcohol content (BAC) limit in Malaysia is 0.08%, or around 2-3 drinks in an hour. It’s really easy to go over the limit, so just call a ride!
(But if you really don’t like ride-sharing, you can win your own portable breathalyzer to make sure you stay within the legal limit before you drive. Sign up for yours here.)
Carlsberg Oktoberfest is all about cheer and beer, so celebrations will be kicking off with live music performances, German folk dances, and a range of quality beers, stouts, and ciders by Carlsberg ambassadors in traditional dirndl dresses.
Catch the festivities here:
1. Starlight Carnival @ SkyAvenue, Resorts World Genting: every Thursday to Saturday, 10 October – 2 November
2. Beach Club, KL: 11 October
3. LED Modern Bar, Johor Bahru: 18 October
4. Vangohh Eminent Hotel & Spa, Bukit Mertajam: 24 October
5. TGG Publika, KL: 25 – 26 October
6. Malaysian German Society, Penang: 25 & 26 October
For a full list of participating Carlsberg outlets for you to use your CELEBRATERESPONSIBLY promo code, check here.