Know how they say dogs are a “man’s best friend”?
Well, one Twitter user decided to call upon Twitterjaya to share pictures of themselves with their furry (and not so furry) best friends.
drop ur pics with ur non-human friends! pic.twitter.com/gUcsGMdpjJ— freyr (@sunfloweraidil) August 29, 2019
The Twitterverse then retweeted back with their own photos from all over the world.
From the biggest of animals.
Latest fwen from the Romanian Carpathians 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/168NCDmc94— Ratu Rimba (@natashazlkh) August 29, 2019
To the smallest of animals.
Aci tak pic.twitter.com/YOlIRT7Whe— shar nizam sharif (@shar_nizam) August 29, 2019
From human family pictures.
To just friendly street cats.
Setiap kali pergi pasar mesti belikan ikan untuk dorang ni. So makin lama makin banyak kawan 😂 pic.twitter.com/KpMpjapN2B— نورشحيرا 🌸 (@nrsyhra_) August 29, 2019
“Everytime I go to the market, I must buy fish for them. Over time, I get more and more friends.”
Some even shared their pictures of animals in wildlife conservations and zoos too.
From memorable animal projects.
1. Went for a field trip and this 𝙎𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙨 is very cute and photogenic!— coleopoeloc (@iszac97) August 29, 2019
2. There is a 𝙈𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙩𝙖 in the picture!
3. Having Entomology as my FYP and very happy that I get to record a frog-legged beetle into data!
4. Cute lil’ kid, isn’t it? pic.twitter.com/JRs7xMNFoN
To homely pictures with their pets.
Sampai dirumah sempat bermain dengan Kiky ! pic.twitter.com/pt6cUWgigp— Mohd Najib Tun Razak (@NajibRazak) May 28, 2017
Simba & Panda pic.twitter.com/tzzRApl9M6— Afini. (@fifinaaa_) August 29, 2019
His tweet even went viral internationally!
Some even insisted that their human friends were not what they seemed…
Presenting my non-human friendssss pic.twitter.com/9lACtPq4Hl— Alisa (@binaazizz) August 29, 2019
my bestie pic.twitter.com/HceB9vCMuB— 👻👻 (@budakbaiklvl999) August 29, 2019
Whilst @sunfloweraidil‘s Tweet went viral, he advocated for support towards our local wildlife conservation efforts too!
if u guys are free, u should definitely visit & support our local wildlife conservation efforts:— freyr (@sunfloweraidil) August 29, 2019
• kuala gandah elephant sanctuary
• turtle conservation society malaysia in kemaman
• sepilok orangutan rehabilitation centre
• bornean sun bear conservation centre in sandakan pic.twitter.com/8sO18o0vmQ
So what are you waiting for?
With long weekends lined up, head to the nearest wildlife conservation and show your support to nature and animals.