1. Feeling dead inside on the train to work
2. Calculating the *exact* time you leave the house so you’ll get on the train juuuust in time
3. You walk like this:
4. Getting annoyed by RIDICULOUSLY SLOW people on the escalator
Special shout-out to the world’s slowest escalator at Masjid Jamek station.
5. Seeing this sign everywhere:
6. Avoiding the 2-coach train like it’s got H1N1
7. Crying internally while squeezing into the 2-coach train because you woke up late
8. Carrying your backpack on your chest to hide *sensitive* areas
9. That awkward feeling when you’re butt-to-butt/chest-to-chest with a stranger on a packed train
10. Walking on the tracks because the train broke down between stations AGAIN
11. THE QUEUES.THE HORRIBLE QUEUES.
12. Spotting a cute boy on the train and trying to decide if you should make eye contact
13. Spotting a cute girl and DEFINITELY avoid eye contact in case she thinks you’re a pervert
Followed my friend & took the LRT today, & in the LRT, there was an indian girl standing next to me, wearing earphones, singing hindi songs softly, & then we made eye contact for like 1 second, and wow da…..for a second there…..I felt like I was in Chennai Express— Roshen Maghhan (@roshennn) July 2, 2019