1. Feeling dead inside on the train to work
2. Calculating the *exact* time you leave the house so you’ll get on the train juuuust in time
3. You walk like this:
4. Getting annoyed by RIDICULOUSLY SLOW people on the escalator
Special shout-out to the world’s slowest escalator at Masjid Jamek station.
5. Seeing this sign everywhere:
6. Avoiding the 2-coach train like it’s got H1N1
7. Crying internally while squeezing into the 2-coach train because you woke up late
8. Carrying your backpack on your chest to hide *sensitive* areas
9. That awkward feeling when you’re butt-to-butt/chest-to-chest with a stranger on a packed train
10. Walking on the tracks because the train broke down between stations AGAIN
11. THE QUEUES.THE HORRIBLE QUEUES.
12. Spotting a cute boy on the train and trying to decide if you should make eye contact
13. Spotting a cute girl and DEFINITELY avoid eye contact in case she thinks you’re a pervert
Followed my friend & took the LRT today, & in the LRT, there was an indian girl standing next to me, wearing earphones, singing hindi songs softly, & then we made eye contact for like 1 second, and wow da…..for a second there…..I felt like I was in Chennai Express
— Roshen Maghhan (@roshennn) July 2, 2019
14. The sweet, beautiful, delicious gift of the best nasi lemak at the LRT station every morning
15. That brief moment of relief then panic when the train stops at Masjid Jamek/Pasar Seni/KL Sentral/KLCC
16. Laughing at all those cars stuck in traffic on Federal Highway
If you’re a monorail user, check out our list of struggles only KL Monorail users will understand HERE.
She puts the pun in Punjabi. With a background in healthcare, lifestyle writing and memes, this lady's articles walk a fine line between pun-dai and pun-ishing.