KUALA LUMPUR, 5 Nov 2016:

Noor Ayrill Aqasha Noor Shahril, who was reported missing from home since Monday, was found safe this evening.

His father, Noor Shahril Yusmarizal, 39, said the boy was found by a brother of Noor Ayrill Aqasha’s friend, Mohd Ismail Abdullah, 15, at a bus stop in Ampang here.

He said his ex-wife informed him that Noor Ayrill Aqasha had been found. “I was looking for my son when I was informed he was safe. I am extremely thankful he is safe,”

The police had earlier launched a search operation to find a 10-year-old boy who was last seen in Jalan Jejaka 9, Taman Maluri, Cheras here on Monday, before being reported missing.

Cheras police chief ACP Chong Kok Sin said the father of Noor Ayrill Aqasha lodged the missing person report on Thursday. “The boy was said to have not returned home since Oct 31.”

The search for Noor Ayrill went viral on social media after his parents sought netizens’ help to find their son.

Enjoying life as a vagrant and fearing the scolding he might get from from his father were said to be among the reasons Noor Ayrill was believed to have left home.

Cheras District Police chief ACP Chong Kok Sin said the finding was made based on statements recorded from the boy’s father, Noor Shahril Yusmarizal, 39, and his mother, Siti Rohayu Yaacob, 37, at the Cheras District police headquarters on Sunday night.

“Investigation revealed that the boy boarded a Rapid KL bus to Pudu to meet a friend, known as Ari, 13, in Chow Kit. He stayed at the home for the homeless for several days and refused to go home because he enjoyed getting free food from the public every night.

“With no money to spend, Noor Ayrill Aqasha boarded the free Go-KL bus to go to his mother’s house, but he did not know the way and found himself lost until he was found yesterday,” said Chong, when contacted.

Updated: Singapore policewoman found

In JOHOR BAHRU, The body of a Singaporean auxiliary policewoman, believed to have drowned, was found in the banks of Sungai Tebrau this morning. She was identified as Wee Chui Lee, 40,

Earlier, the victim who was in uniform, was riding a motorcycle when it collided with another, causing her to fall into a swollen drain near the Seri Stulang Flats here on Thursday.

Strong water currents caused the body to end up in Sungai Tebrau where it was found about 11am.

South Johor Bahru police chief ACP Sulaiman Salleh said Wee’s body was identified by her brother, Liang Foo.

Johor Bahru Fire and Rescue Station chief Ibrahim Omar had earlier said Chui Lee went missing following the accident near the Seri Stulang Flats on Thursday morning but the station received a report only at about 4am yesterday.

He said 14 personnel were sent to the location to look for Wee, and they found a crash helmet and her identity card.

“A search was conducted along the drain up to the mouth of Sungai Tebrau but it had to be called off after low tide prevented boats from being used in the river.

In KAMPAR, a midwife was found dead by the roadside along the Malim Nawar main road near Taman Malim Nawar here yesterday. M. Muniamah, 66, had died of a heart attack.

Kampar police chief Supt Ng Kong Soon said Muniamah was on her way from Ipoh to Malim Nawar to perform post-natal traditional treatment on a woman.

He said her body was found by passers-by at 8am. A post-mortem at the Kampar Hospital revealed the woman died of “coronary artery disease”.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/share/nginx/html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Module/ModuleViewAbstract.php on line 355

Related Posts

Next Post