fbpx

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 12, 2015:

Filipino authorities have confirmed that no Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 wreckage was found in the southern part of the country.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said the confirmation dismissed any claims that wreckage of the ill-fated plane was found in the Philippines.

“It’s not true. Philippines has confirmed there was no wreckage,” he briefly said via SMS to Bernama today.

Last Saturday, a man named Jamil Omar made a police report at the Sandakan police station claiming that his aunt found the wreckage in the forest of Sugbay Island, Tawi-Tawi, in Philippines early September.

In the report, the man also claimed that the woman found several human remains in the plane apart from a Malaysian flag that measured 178cm in length and 89cm in width.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was reported missing on March 8 last year while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 passengers and crew.

Search for the aircraft was focused in the Indian Ocean, where the flight was believed to have ended over a year ago.

Related Posts

Related Posts


Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/share/nginx/html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Module/ModuleViewAbstract.php on line 355

Related Posts

Next Post