KUALA LUMPUR, May 31, 2015:

A teenager was kicked, punched and left in the toilet of a hypermarket by a group of teenagers angered by his refusal to join Gang 360.

The Form Two student of a school in Klang had just finished his last day of school before the start of the school holidays on Friday, when his friend called him out and he followed him to the superstore in Bukit Tinggi, Klang.

There, the 14-year-old student was taken to a bathroom where he was then left to face several teenagers older than him.

They proceeded to beat him up, punching and kicking his body and face resulting in him suffering from cuts and bruises on his lips and body.

Klang Selatan district police chief Assistant Commissioner Kamarul Zaman Mamat said the suspects believed to be involved in the case that is being investigated under Section 324 of the Penal Code are between the age of 15 to 20.

Section 324 makes it an offence to voluntarily cause hurt by dangerous weapons or means, and will leave the suspects facing a jail term of up to three years or whipping, or fine upon conviction.

“We have identified several individuals involved in the incident and had carried out several raids where three teenagers aged 15, 16 and 17 were detained,” said Kamarul.

The first arrest was done on the 17-year-old at 9.50pm yesterday at a house in Bukit Tinggi, Klang.

He was kicked out of school just a day before the incident for disciplinary reasons.

The second arrest was of a 16-year-old who was also kicked out of the same school where the first suspect was studying in while the third suspect aged 15, is a student from another school in Klang.

“All of them admitted to have been involved in the incident as well as being members of Gang 360 Pandamaran.

“We have carried out several other raids to track the other suspects down especially the one responsible for recruiting teenage students into the gang.

“The police will also take several other action under relevant laws including the Prevention of Crime Act 1959,” added Kamarul.

The suspects are currently under police custody while awaiting for remand orders.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Related Posts

Next Post