fbpx

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 9, 2015:The mobile phones of Jingga 13 leader Fariz Musa and PKR secretary-general Rafizi Ramli were allegedly “hacked” yesterday, according to a tweet posted by PKR communications director Fahmi Fadzil.

It read: “Hp of @farizmusa & @rafiziramli were ‘hacked’ yesterday; they’ve been receiving angry calls & SMSes nonstop till now”.

Fariz said his phone was swarmed by hundreds of calls and SMSes by unknown people, following a message that had been sent from his phone, from 6.02pm yesterday until now.

“I asked a few of those people that had called me, and they said they had received a message from me that read, ‘When do you want to pay me back my loan? Do not anger me, my machete has not tasted blood in a long time, call me back!!!’,” he said in a press statement.

He said he made a police report at Balai Polis Mutiara Damansara in Petaling Jaya at 7.38pm yesterday.

“I was told by the investigating officer that many police reports have been made against me as the owner of the number.

“The move to hack my phone is a desperate move by who I am convinced are Umno/BN supporters so that we lose focus in our work with the Rakyat Hakim Negara programme for the decision day for opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s trial on Feb 10.”

He said despite the phone hack and the threatening phone calls and SMSes received, it would not break their spirit to mobilise the supporters for the Rakyat Hakim Negara programme.

“I would like to take this opportunity to urge all Malaysians to attend the programme of the Anwar Trial Grand Finale at Padang Timur (opposite Amcorp Mall) at 9pm today and at the Palace of Justice, Putrajaya at 9am on Feb 10.”

Related Posts

Related Posts


Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/share/nginx/html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Module/ModuleViewAbstract.php on line 355

Related Posts

Next Post